Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bonn's new prince, as of 1001 Nights



Bonn - If that does not sound like a tale from 1001 nights ... The lovely Shafaghi Amir (39) ruled in the upcoming session as Prince Amir I. The Bönnsch fools. As if it were the parents of the future prince had suspected: Amir is called in Persian "prince."
Since it is not surprising that most mother Akram (64) is happy that her son is now a real prince. When presenting the nominee at the hotel royal court of Prince Amir's Page: Uta girlfriend Gobel (26), which climbed as charming Bonna Uta I play the fool throne.
Since 1980, entrepreneurs Shafaghi (lives telecommunications) in Bonn and enthusiastic at once for the fifth season: "Carnival has fascinated me. I've missed as a child with my parents no Carnival, "said Amir I.
 But really, the active Tollität until Erwachsenenenalter. Eight years ago Shafaghi enlisted in the cavalry corps of soldiers to the city, where he met his girlfriend and future Bonna Uta.
 "Since then, the desire grew in me, too" eenmol Prince ze sin. "Bonna-designate, a banker by profession, is active in childhood carnival. Starting with the Women's Committee funny beechnuts, moved Uta 2002 to the city soldiers.
"Now a dream come true for me. It is a great honor for me, the Bonn fools and fools to govern, "says Uta.Auch the three sons of the prince from his former connection, twins David and Simon (9) plus Niklas (6) are thrilled.
Their reaction when they find out that Dad is prince: "Are we famous now?" Proclamation on 8 January 2010 in the Beethoven Hall.